Refunds and replacements Policy
Should one of the following occur, you may return your items within 14 days of purchase for a Replacement or refund.
- If you are not satisfied with one or more of our products at the time you receive it
- If one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction
- If your item is faulty or damaged
- If you have received an item different to what you ordered
- Strictly to refunds or returns on personalised products or the pop-top & sipper lid attachments. Please ensure you purchase the correct item.
For all refunds and replacements, you must comply to the below.
- Notify us via phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will email you our returns form.
- If required, return the items you wish to be refunded/replaced back to us, along with the returns form filled out with your details.
- Once we receive your return, you will be notified (see below for further details on our procedure following receipt of your returned items)
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item for a refund or replacement if it is change of mind.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- MUVE Co. will be liable for shipping the new item that is posted to you via traceable standard service.
- If you have received a damaged item or an item different to what was ordered, MUVE Co will provide you with a return label.
- We strongly advise using a tracked shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that we will receive your returned item without tracking.
Refunds for change of mind (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a refund will be applied to your original method of payment (card, PayPal, Afterpay).
Refunds will be processed to the amount paid for the item. EG; If purchased on sale or a discount was applied, your refund will be issued at the sale price paid.
Please note, strictly no returns or exchanges on personalised items for change of mind or incorrect spelling. Please be extra cautious when placing your order as items will be engraved as per the text entered.
If an error has been made on behalf of MUVE Co with your personalisation, please contact us immediately for a replacement. We will require your order number and a photo of the item.
Please note, due to health and hygiene reasons, we do not offer exchanges.
Return / Exchange if purchased from a MUVE Co wholesaler
Please contact the store you originally purchased your items from. They may require a proof of purchase to process your return.
Receiving a faulty item
All our orders are checked prior to dispatched, but if the unfortunate occurs and you happen to receive a faulty item, please contact our team immediately on email@example.com to arrange a replacement. We will require your order number and a photo of the fault item.
Receiving an incorrect item
If you happen to receive an item different to what you had ordered, please contact our team immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the replacement. We will require your order number and a photo of the incorrect item.